Events at the Trustman Gallery
The Trustman Gallery often holds events at the request of Simmons community members. If you are interested in hosting an event at the gallery, please review the rules below and then submit your event request for review.
- Submitted requests must be reviewed and approved.
- No red food or drinks are allowed in the Gallery.
- The person in charge is responsible for maintaining gallery security and the safety of the art work.
- The Gallery cannot be left unattended while unlocked.
- Gallery doors must be closed and locked at the end of your event.
- A phone is available to call Public Safety (x1112) if you need the Gallery locked or unlocked.