Lost and Found

Lost and Found is kept by the Department of Public Safety. For inquiries, call 617-521-1112. All reports of losses should be filed with Public Safety. The College is not responsible for loss of money or personal property. All lost ID cards should be reported immediately to the dispatcher at 617-521-1112 so that they can be deactivated. New ID cards are issued by the Campus Card Office in P-107.